INTRODUCING...

Hello INFERNO-lovers everywhere!

Let me introduce myself - I'm David Labi and I'm Director of a horror-suspense short called INFERNO, written by the renowned pensmith Matt Graham.

It's a morality tale woven from the sultry women, cobbled streets and expat decadence of Buenos Aires. In short, it's an autobiography. Only joking. The script is so searingly hot that it makes a hot potato seem like a snowball.

Shooting is planned for the first week of October and things are starting to fall into place. We have confirmed an incredible location - an old mansion that belonged to one of the ex-Presidents of Argentina - a dilapidated old Spanish-colonial style hacienda threaded with devious corridors and dusty halls... Will be posting up some photos here soon.

Final casting (see below if you're interested!) is on Friday and I'm really looking forward to have the main parts in place so that I can start exploring the hideous traumatic past that every actor rightfully possesses.

That's all for now - thanks for your support, and keep watching!